21 Sep Migration – Strategy and Consulting
Migrating to the Target Platform
The new technologies bring many possibilities. Together with you we develop a strategy for your digital workplace of the future based on Google G Suite. We take a close look at your processes and workflows in detail. Together, we evaluate a wide range of options and define the right tool for your application.
Migrating a system to Google G Suite is like moving. You take with you what you need, whilst disposing of everything that’s redundant. So how do you move away from your on premise collaboration platform Microsoft Exchange / Outlook or IBM Notes? How does your data get from the existing IT systems to the Google Cloud?
g-Xperts has many years of experience and expertise when it comes to the migration of collaboration platforms. We know all possible source systems and target platforms as well as the tools available for migrations. We can advise you optimally and find the right solution for you.
Starting with sound planning for the launch of G Suite, g-Xperts uses standardized procedures developed jointly with Google. With its help, several million customers have already successfully switched to G Suite.
We perform most migrations, even for several thousand users, in a maximum time window of 90 days. Friction losses and technical problems are avoided. Your users can make the most of their new digital workplace within the shortest possible time.
Transferring to the Google Cloud
We can assist you when transferring to the Google Cloud:
- with a sound analysis of your current system and the desired target system
- with mail & groupware applications pertaining to the migration, such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office 365, IBM Notes, Groupwise, etc.
- in managing and supporting your Google Cloud Groupware Systems (G Suite and Google Cloud), including all cloud applications
- with the integration into telephone facilities or with the setup and integration of internet telephony and video conferencing systems
- with the integration of directory services, corporate and third-party applications, such as ERP systems, Microsoft Active Directory and CRM systems, like, for example, Salesforce
- with the transfer of your file servers to the cloud
- with the connection and detachment of your MDM solutions, such as, for example, Airwatch through Android at Work